1. You should have gotten my January email, but if you didn't, it's here!
2. Appts are now available, up to 3 weeks out. So if you want an appt for Feb 21, it will be available Feb 1! All appts are online since I am in GA, stay tuned for news about me coming to NYC.
3. Speaking of me coming to NYC, if you haven't already make sure you sign up to tell me that you are interested in a mid-March appt in person. So far, only 9 people have expressed interest, which points to a very short trip for me, so if you want me to come for longer be sure to sign up so I know!
4. I forgot to mention this in my Jan letter, but if you are still missing your extra refund from Health Insurance Credits, or unemployment from either State or Federal, let me know so we can start looking in to that. There haven't been any announcements yet, but I'd like to know who still has things outstanding.
5. IRS Efile will be opening on Jan 24! Fingers crossed for a normal season with no law changes or extensions!
6. The Health Insurance Marketplace is closing Jan 15, go get coverage if you need it, and 4th Quarter 2021 Estimated Payments are due Jan 18! Pay up self-employed!