So you want to get your taxes done with Jen again?
Yay, welcome back! This page is designed to make sure you know everything you need to do to get your taxes done expeditiously.
1. If you need to check in about Jen's info or prices, check out the ABOUT page and the PRICING page here!
2. How do you want to get it done? There are 3 ways: Online Appt, In-Person Appt, or through Email. Check out each option and decide which one you want!
3. If you want an appt, sign up on the SCHEDULING page here! Make sure you are ready by checking your APPT READINESS! If you want to do an Email Return, then email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to upload your docs!
4. Make sure you check out the FORMS AND SPREADSHEETS for things to fill out and send to Jen in order to complete your return (before your appt!)
5. Get taxes done with Jen and feel super awesome!
6. Need help making payments? Check out the HOW TO VIDEOS
7. What if I have more questions? You can CONTACT Jen to email her and ask her specific questions (check all this great website info first though!)
8. What if I need to meet with Jen outside of Tax Prep??? You can always email Jen with your questions, but if you need an appt to really talk about tax planning, budgeting, retirement accounts, health insurance or any other financial topic, feel free to set up a Personal Financial Planning Appt on the SCHEDULING page. Meeting rate is $50/hr for tax clients. Note, there are no Personal Financial Planning Appts from Jan 31 to Apr 24.